Off Set Print - 1st Shift, Rome, NY
Cathedral Corporation - Rome, NY
Cathedral Corporation, a 100-year-old plus company, provider of outsourced data management, electronic presentment, imaging and mailing services, is searching for an Offset Printing Operator for our Halm Jet printing press in our Rome, New York facility.
We’re growing! This is a great opportunity to work in a stable, growing company that offers plenty of challenge and opportunity for growth. We offer a generous benefits package and a supportive, diverse environment where we believe your success is the key to our success!
The Offset Print Operator sets up and operates the Halm Jet printing press.
- Set up and run press, maintain quality, and adjust ink and water roller pressures.
- Properly inspect product visually, separate envelopes.
- Place envelopes onto feed of machine.
- Pack envelopes uniformly and neatly, keep up with the machine speed.
- Properly check order throughout run to ensure accurate printing, packaging, and labeling of product.
- Maintain accurate counts of envelopes to boxes, cartons and skids.
- Remove paper jams, perform preventative maintenance with scheduled.
- Maintain press and surrounding area to Lean specifications.
- Associate's degree; or one year or more of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Manual dexterity.
- Strong initiative.
- Team player.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all unites of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally and to stand and walk regularly during an eight-hour shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location